E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 01.12.2016, no. 642, “Strategy of scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation” (2016) [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=207967&fld=134&dst=100015,0&rnd=0.16695426166329508#06926486497907463. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the government of the Russian Federation dated 14.07.2012, no. 717, ed. from 18.12.2019, “On the State program of development of agriculture and regulation of markets of agricultural products, raw materials and food” [Electronic resource]. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/70210644/. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 07.05.2018, no. 204, “On the national goals and strategic objectives development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024” [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?rnd=2D7501BA6AD41743377E30BF5352DE2B&req=doc&base=LAW&n=303020&REFFIELD=134&REFDST=101623&REFDOC=328933&REFBASE=LAW&stat=refcode%3D10881%3Bindex%3D1785#16wh4b2ozbl. [Google Scholar]
- Passport of the national project “national program”, Digital economy of the Russian Federation, UTV. by the Presidium of the presidential Council for strategic development and national projects, protocol no. 7 of 04.06.2019. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Kurbatova, L.Yu. Aisner, V.V. Naumkina, Some aspects of the essence and legal regulation of agriculture digitalization as one of the priorities of modern state policy of agriculture development. Agritech, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 315, 032021 (2019). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/315/3/032021. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shamin, A.E. Shamin, The Role of the main factors in agricultural organizations [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/rol-osnovnyh-faktorov-v-selskohozyayst vennyh-organizatsiyah. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Semykina, The Human factor and its socio-economic and institutional forms in the modern economy, Bulletin of the Kursk state agricultural Academy, 6, 7-11 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sharapova, Human capital. Its influence on the competitiveness of agriculture, Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 10, 177, 87-94 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Dadayan, A.N. Storozheva, V.V. Zhalybin, On the issue of training a graduate lawyer for the sustainable development of rural territories and agriculture, Legal policy and legal life, 4, 91-95 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sh.D. Arslanov, A.G. Gadzhieva, Development of agriculture: motivation of labor, Regional problems of economic transformation, 10, 31-37 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Rusakov, Corporate forms of organization and support of entrepreneurship in the agricultural sector of the region, Economy and management in modern conditions, All-Russian scientific and practical conference, Krasnoyarsk, 133-142 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Trashkova, L.Yu. Aisner, Some regulatory and legal aspects of the development of personnel support for rural economy branches as part of state policy at the present stage, Agrarian and land law, 4, 148, 26-28 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Aisner, S.M. Trashkova, The Role of education in the formation of personality, Kazan science, 10, 126-128 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Aisner, S.V. Bershadskaya, Higher education as a factor of life success of rural youth in Great Britain, Collection of materials of the International scientific and practical conference: Problems of formation of value orientations in education of rural youth, 143-144 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bershadskaya, Agrarian education in the USA, Proceedings of the international scientific conference: Problems of modern agricultural science, 392-395 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Semenova, A. Arsenin, Features of human capital development of agricultural enterprises personnel, Economics: yesterday, today, tomorrow, 6, 12B, 362-374 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kramar, Beyond strategic human resource management: is sustainable human resource management the next approach?, The international journal of human resource management, 25, 8, 1069-1089 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Katou, P.S. Budhwar, Human resource management systems and organizational performance: a test of a mediating model in the Greek manufacturing context, The international journal of human resource management, 17, 7, 1223-1253 (2006). DOI: 10.1080/09585190600756525. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.