E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||15 April 2020|
- Dorais, M., Gosselin, A. physiological response of greenhouse vegetable crops to additional lighting / / Acta Horticulturae Volume 580, 2002, P. 59-67 [Google Scholar]
- Gorbachevskaya O., Vogel K., Kappis S., Schreiter H. light-red and dark-red, as well as distant red light when growing tomatoes / / fur kulturpflanzen magazine volume 68, issue 10, 2016, Pp. 295-305. [Google Scholar]
- Rakutko S., Alsina I., Avotin A., Berzina K. manifestation of the effect of fluctuating asymmetry of bilateral signs of growing tomatoes in industrial greenhouses / / technique for rural development volume 17, 2018, Pp. 186-191 [Google Scholar]
- Metera, A., Wtulich, J. Gajc-Wolska, J., Bujalski, D. Kowalczyk K. estimation of parameters of development of tomato seedlings (Solanum lycopersicum) with different quality of led lighting//Acta Horticulturae Volume 1142, October 31, 2016, P. 383-388. [Google Scholar]
- Ménard, C., Dorais, M., Hovi, T., Gosselin, A. development and physiological responses of tomatoes and cucumbers to additional blue color / / Acta Horticulturae Volume 711, June 2006, P. 291-296. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, D., Basu, C., Meinhardt-Wolweber, M., Roth, B. LEDs for energy-efficient greenhouse lighting/ / reviews of renewable and sustainable energy sources volume 49, September 1, 2015, pp. 139-147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Olle M., Virshile A. Influence of led lighting on the growth and quality of greenhouse plants / / agricultural and food science volume 22, issue 2, 2013, Pp. 223-234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kulikova E. G., Efremova S. Yu. Politaeva N., Smyatskaya Yu. efficiency of alternative led system grow light / / IOP conference series: earth and environment science, 2019, 288(1), 012065. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vinkovic, T., Parajanovi, N., Tkalec, M., Lisak, M., Declich, T., Zmaic, K., Vidakovic, M. effect of led lighting on the yield and growth of tomatoes / / Poljoprivreda Volume 22, issue 1, 2016, P. 3-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Durie, A. the Influence of (additional) lighting on the production of vegetable crops/ / Acta Horticulturae Volume 418, 1 December 1997, P. 33-36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.