E3S Web Conf.
Volume 161, 2020International Conference on Efficient Production and Processing (ICEPP-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 May 2020|
- Rye as a national treasure of the country, Daily Agrarian Review Electronic resource. (2008). Available at: http://agroobzor.ru/rast/a-112.html. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Zhukov, O.V. Chukhina, E.I. Kulikova, K.A. Usova, N.V. Tokareva, Effeciency of applying fertilizers for winter rye in the Vologda region, Fertility 6, 7-9 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chukhina, Productivity of crops and provision of sod-podzolic soil with nutrients at estimated doses of fertilizer in crop rotation, Diss. cand. agric. sciences: 06.01.04. (Moscow, 154, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chukhina, Yu.P. Zhukov, Productivity of crops and changes in agrochemical indicators of sod-podzolic soils in crop rotation using various doses of fertilizers, Agricultural Chemistry 5, 19-27 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Zhukov, Fertilizer system in farms of the nonblack earth region (Moscow Worker, Moscow, 144, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Yagodin, Yu.P. Zhukov, V.I. Kobzarenko, Agricultural Chemistry (Mir, Moscow, 584, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chukhina, V.V. Surov, N.V. Tokareva, S.L. Anfimova, The quality and productivity of crop rotation in the use of fertilizers and microbiological preparations in the Vologda region, Fertility 1, 82, 25–29 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Method of field experiments (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 351, 1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.