E3S Web Conf.
Volume 163, 2020IV Vinogradov Conference “Hydrology: from Learning to Worldview” in Memory of Outstanding Russian Hydrologist Yury Vinogradov
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling in Hydrology: Problems, Achievements, Practical Application|
|Published online||17 April 2020|
- E.E. Jafarov, E.T. Coon, D.R. Harp, C.J. Wilson, S.L. Painter, A.L. Atchley, V.E. Romanovsky Modeling the role of preferential snow accumulation in through talik development and hillslope groundwater flow in a transitional permafrost landscape, Environmental Research Letters, 13, 105006 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Qi, L. Wang, J. Zhou, L. Song, X. Li, T. Zeng, JGR: Atmospheres, 124, 23, 12985-13004 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kudryavtsev Temperature of the Upper Horizons of Permafrost Thickness within the USSR. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Leningrad (1954) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pavlov Cryolithozone monitoring. Academician publishing house, Novosibirsk (2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Frolov Calculating scheme of ground freezing depth on the basis of data on seasonal snowfall deposition, snow cower accumulation and temperature variation // IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 386, 1–7. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Frolov Influence of Intra-seasonal Snowfall Deposition, the Peculiarities of Snow Cover Accumulation and Winter Season Temperature Variation on Ground Freezing Depth. In: Petriaev A., Konon A. (eds) Transportation Soil Engineering in Cold Regions, Volume 1. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 49. 3-8. Springer, Singapore. (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Golubev, M.N. Petrushina, D.M. Frolov, Winter regime of temperature and precipitation as a factor of snow-cover distribution and its stratigraphy. Annals of Glaciology 49, 179-186 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Environmental and climate characteristics of the atmosphere in 2011-2016 according to the measurements of the Meteorological Observatory of Moscow State University Moscow, MAKS Press (2012-2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental and climate characteristics of the atmosphere in Moscow in 2017-2018 according to the measurements of the Moscow State University Meteorological Observatory. Ed. by M.A. Lokoshchenko, Moscow, MAKS Press (2018-2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. DeGaetano, M.D. Cameron, and D.S. Wilks, JAM, 40 (3), 546–555 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Trofimov, Soil science. MSU Publishing, Moscow (2005) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mikheev, I.M. Mikheeva, Fundamentals of heat transfer. Energiya, Moscow (1977) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tikhonov, A.A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics. Dover Publications Inc., New York (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.