E3S Web Conf.
Volume 163, 2020IV Vinogradov Conference “Hydrology: from Learning to Worldview” in Memory of Outstanding Russian Hydrologist Yury Vinogradov
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling in Hydrology: Problems, Achievements, Practical Application|
|Published online||17 April 2020|
- A. Romanov, V. Ilyinich, Environmental management, 5, 66-70. (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N. Velikanov, V. Naumov, S. Koryagin, Technical and technological problems of service, 3(41), 32-35 (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D. Buyanov, R. Fedotov, P. Tkachenko, Scientific and educational problems of civil protection, 2, 112-118 (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G. Struchkova, V. Timofeeva, T. Kapitonova, D. Nogovitsyn, K. Kusatov, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 18(2), 213-216 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pedregosa, G. Varoquaux, A. Gramfort, V. Michel, B. Thirion, O. Grisel, Journal of Machine Learning Research, 12, 2825-2830 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Graczyk, T. Lasota, B. Trawinski, K. Trawinski, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 5991, 340-350 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- U. Grömping, American Statistician, 63(4), 308-319 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Cootes, M. Ionita, C. Lindner, P. Sauer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 7578 LNCS(PART 7), 278-291 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.