E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- V.R. Sayfullin, E.V. Shanina, Calculation of the damage amount from land pollution by oil products on the railways of Abakan city, International Scientific Journal “Innovation Science” v. 12, pp. 142-143 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Kondratyeva, R. N. Ismailova, I. B. Vybornova, Pollution level evaluation of Kazan ecosystem with heavy metals and oil products, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, v. 16 (3), pp.171-175 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Feoktistova, O.N. Sakhno, A.G. Zhuravleva, Ecological condition evaluation of soils for urbanized areas contaminated with oil products, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, v. 13 (1) (5), pp.1233-1235 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Noskova, E.A. Leites, O.M. Labuzova, M.S. Lysenko, The oil content in the atmosphere of Barnaul city, Socio-environmental technology, v. 2, pp. 52-60 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Timofeeva, S.S. Timofeev, D.V. Perminova, Unaccounted environmental load evaluation of the petroleum product supply system on the atmosphere of Irkutsk city and Irkutsk region, Bulletin of ISTU, v. 3 (50), pp. 25-29 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Taneeva, Environmental safety problems of roads and highways, KGASU News, v. 1 (13), pp. 376-379 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yurchenko, O.G. Melnikova, Oil products’ emission created by road infrastructure complexes, Bulletin of KHNADU, v. 64, pp. 134-139 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Yampolskaya, A.I. Fakhrutdinov, I.S. Vasilyeva, The soil and soil conditions for a number of gas stations in Surgut city, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, v. 16 (1) (4), pp. 1134-1138 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- GN 184.108.40.20692-17 “Maximum permissible concentrations (MPC) of pollutants in the air of urban and rural settlements” [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determining the calculated values of fire risk at production facilities (as amended on December 14, 2010), Approved by EMERCOM order of Russia dated 10.07.2009 No. 404. [Google Scholar]
- RD 1.2-138-2005 Methodology for assessing the fire and explosion hazard of local exhaust systems – Implementation by the order of OJSC “Gazprom” since 02/11/2005, Moscow, IRC Gazprom LLC, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Goremikins, D. Serdjuks, K. Buka-Vaivade, L. Pakrastins, N. Vatin. Prediction of behaviour of prestressed suspension bridge with timber deck panels. Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering. 2017. 12(4). Pp. 234–240. DOI:10.3846/bjrbe.2017.29 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorshkov, P.P. Rymkevich, N.I. Vatin. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2014. 52(8). DOI:10.5862/MCE.52.5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Gura, G.G. Shevchenko, A.Y. Gura, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences Development research methodology elastic deformation total station 11(13), 2885-2888 (2016). DOI: 10.3923/jeasci.2016.2885.2888 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.