E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- SP. 22.13330. Foundations of buildings and structures, Moscow (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sotnikov, R.A. Mangushev, Review inf. Ser. “Oilfield construction”, VNIIOENG, Moscow (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Konovalov, R.A. Mangushev, S.N. Sotnikov, et al., The foundations of steel tanks and the deformation of their bases (monograph), 336, ASV Publishing House, Moscow (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sotnikov, R.A. Mangushev, I.V. Ganushchenko, Express inf. Ser. “Oilfield Construction”, 9, VNIIOENG, Moscow (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Ivanov, P.A. Konovalov, et al., The bases and foundations of tanks (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Egorov, To the calculation of base deformations, GUP “VNIINTPI”, Moscow (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bartolomei, Basics of calculating strip pile foundations for maximum permissible settlement (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- FA.B. Fadeev, The finite element method in geomechanics (221, Nedra, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of geotechnics. Bases, foundations and underground structures (1040, 2nd ed., under the general eds. of V.A. Ilyichev and R.A. Mangushev, ASV Publishing House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Balaam, Proceedings of the 5-th Southeast Asian Conference on Soil Engineering, 81-90 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Bell, J. Iwakiri, Proc. ASCE, 106, No GT2, 153-169 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- L. Belloni, A. Garassino, M. Jamilkowski, Proceedings of the Conference on Settlement of Structures, 323-328, Pentech Press, London (1975) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Greenwood, Conference on settlement of structures, Pentech Press, London (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Kim, C.K. Shen, S. Bang, 8-th ECSMFE, 1, 371-374, Helsinki (1983) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rosenberg, N.L. Journeaux, Canadian geotechnical j., 19, No. 3, 232—238 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Sullivan, J.F. Nowickl, Proceedings of the Conference on Settlement of Structures, Pentech Press, London, 420-424 (1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.