E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Building Construction|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- “Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation”, December 29, 2004 N 190FZ (as amended on December 25, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- SP 267.1325800.2016 High-rise buildings and complexes. Construction requirements. [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Nikonov, Architecture and construction of Moscow, 1, 35-40 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- N.A.Chernukha, P.I.Gorelik, D.O. Lepeshkina, N.A. Chervova, SUZIS, 9, 5-9 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Birbraer, A. Y. Roleder, Extreme impacts on structures. St. Petersburg, Publishing House of the Polytechnic University, 370-389 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- SP 20.13330.2016 Load and impact. Updated version of SNiP 2.01.07-85 * (GOST 27751-2014 Reliability of building structures and foundations. The main provisions. [Google Scholar]
- SP 52-104-2006 Steel-fiber concrete structures. [Google Scholar]
- Modern high-rise construction. Moscow, State Unitary Enterprise ITC Moscomarchitecture, 144-148 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Volkov, Fiber-concrete - state and prospects of application in building structures, Stroyprofil Magazine, 2, 24-25 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Klyuev, Structural mechanics of engineering structures and structures, 4, 71-75 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Rabinovich, Composites based on dispersed reinforced concrete. Questions of theory and design, technologies, construction (DIA, Moscow, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Talantova, Concrete and reinforced concrete, 5 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.