E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Building Construction|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- A.L. Voroshilov, Bulletin of the South Ural state University 13, 37-39 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Geodetic tools. Sokkia SET230RK non-reflective electronic total station: operating Instructions [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Zhukov, A.P. Karpik, Geodetic control of engineering objects of industrial enterprises and civil complexes (Publishing house of SSGA, Novosibirsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Zaitsev, S.V. Marfenko, D.S. Mikhelev, Geodesic methods for studying deformations of structures (Nedra, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kalinin, S.D. Sokolov, A.N. Topilin, Inspection and testing of structures of buildings and structures: textbook (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Klyushin, M.I. Kiselev, D.S. Mikhelev, V.D. Feldman, Engineering geodesy (Akademiya, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Benefit to Moscow city building codes 2.07.01 "Survey and monitoring during the construction and reconstruction of buildings and structures" (Moscomarchitecture, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to determining the inclines of tower-type engineering structures using geodesic methods (Stroizdat, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for monitoring deformations of foundations and foundations of buildings and structures (Stroizdat, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vatin, N. Lavrov, G. Loginov. MATEC Web of Conferences. 2016. 73. DOI:10.1051/matecconf/20167301006. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N. Vatin, A. Sinelnikov, M. Garifullin, D. Trubina. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2014. 633–634. Pp. 1037–1041. DOI:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.633-634.1037 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.