E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Building Construction|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- M.A. Soriano, Encyclopedia of Natural Hazards. Encyclopedia of Earth Sciences Series (Sinkhole, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Beck, Proc. 1st multidiscipl. conf. on sinkholes. IX-X (1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Waltham, P.G. Fookes, J. Eng. Geol. Hydrogeol. 36, 101-118 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gutiérrez, A.H. Cooper, K.S. Johnson, Environ. Geol. 53(7), 1008-1022 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Zisman, Proc. 11th multidiscipl. conf. Geotechnical special publication 183, 278-287 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Khomenko, V.V. Tolmachev, Encyclopedia of Engineering Geology. Encyclopedia of Earth Sciences Series (Sinkholes, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Waltham, F.G. Bell, M.G. Culshaw, Sinkholes and subsidence: karst and cavernous rocks in engineering and construction (Springer/Praxis Publishing, Chichester, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Byle, Proc. 15th multidiscipl. Conf. on Sinkholes and the Eng. and Environ. Impacts of karst and 3rd Appalachian karst symp. NCKRI Symp. 7, 47-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Khomenko, M.V. Leonenko, Geotechnical Engineering for Infrastructure and Development. Proc. XVI ECSMGE. Edinburgh, UK, Slopes and geohazards 4, 2269-2274 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Khomenko, E.P. Makhan’ko, E.I. Isaev, RF Patent No. 1823923 A3, class. G 01 N 15/08, Bulletin No. 23 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Montgomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments. 8th Edition (John Wiley & Sons Inc., Hoboken New Jersey, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Istomina, V.V. Burenkova, G.V. Mishurova, Filtration strength of clay soils (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ilyin, A.P. Kapustin, I.A. Kogan, Gorky region. Proc. of LGGP named after Savarensky (Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Savarensky, Abstract of the report to a meeting on summarizing the experience of scientific research, survey, design, construction and operation of structures in the areas of karst propagation, 125-126 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tolmachev, G.M. Troitsky, V.P. Khomenko, Engineering and construction development of karstified territories (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Plotnikov, S.G. Dubeykovsky, Int. Geol. Congr., 25th session. Reports of Soviet geologists. Geology of the Quaternary, 217-224 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wilk, J. Motyka, J. Niewdana, Bulletin of Geological Institute 3(277), 359-373 (1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.