E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Building Construction|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- STO 70238424.27.100.059-2009 Wind power stations (WPS). The conditions of creation. Norms and requirements, Moscow: non-profit Partnership "Innovations in the electric power industry", 2009. [Google Scholar]
- STO RusHydro 03.01.102-2013 Wind power stations. Main requirements and criteria for selecting wind power equipment for wind farms, Moscow, JSC RUSHYDRO, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Elistratov, A.A. Panfilov, Design and operation of non-traditional and renewable energy installations. Wind power plants (Polytechnic University Press, St. Petersburg, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Strelkov, O.V. Radaykin, L.S. Sabitov, I.L. Kuznetsov, Construction mechanics and calculation of structures, 1, 71-79 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Duvanova, I.D. Salmanov, Construction of unique buildings and structures, 6 (21), 89-103 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kikin, R.S. Sanzharovsky, V.A. Trull, Structures made of steel pipes filled with concrete (Stroizdat, Moscow, 1974). [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Umesh, P. Bharath, Farzath Iyaz Mohamed, Design and analysis of 2-MW wind turbine tower, International journal of mechanical and production engineering, 4 (10), 13-17 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Chawin Chantharasenawong, Pattaramon Jongpradist and Sasaraj Laoharatchapruek Preliminary Design of 1.5 MW Modular Wind Turbine Tower, AEC17, 2nd TSME International Conference on Mechanical Engineering 19-21 October 2011. [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Fateev, Wind turbines and wind installations (Selhozgiz, Moscow, 1948). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Deitch, Technical gas dynamics (Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1961). [Google Scholar]
- C. Scruton, E.W.E. Rogers, Steady and Unsteady Wind Loading of Buildings and Structures [and Discussion], Philosophical transactions of the royal society of London, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Radaykin, Bulletin of civil engineers, St. Petersburg, Spbgasu, 6, 71-78 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Efimenko, Strength and deformations of bent pipe-concrete elements: Diss. of candidate of technical sciences: 05.23.01, Poltava, 1989, 185 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.