E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Transportation|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- The International Committee for the Conservation of the Industrial Heritage (TICCIH). The Nizhny Tagil Charter for the Industrial Heritage (2003). http://www.icomos.org/18thapril/2006/nizhny-tagil-charter-e.pdf [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO. Operational Guidelines for the Implementation of the World Heritage Convention (1992). http://whc.unesco.org/archive/opguide05-annex3-en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ICOMOS News. Draft Joint ICOMOS – TICCIH Principles for the Conservation of Industrial Heritage Sites, Structures, Areas and Landscapes (2011). http://www.icomos.org/newsicomos/news1991/july_2011_Vol18- No1/Icomos_18_EN_NOIR_OK_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The International Documentation and Research Centre on Industrial Heritage for Tourism. Report on the Outcome of the Seminar on Industrial Heritage in Tourism Policies for Sustainable Development (2011). https://webunwto.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/imported_images/27139/report_seminar_industrial_tourism_zabrze_poland_2011.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Iancu, and I.V. Stoica, Geo J. Tourism Geosites 1, 5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Garaca, et al., Rev Cercet Interv So, 44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO World Heritage Convention, “Mountain Railways of India,” http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/944 [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia the Free Encyclopedia, “Trans-Siberian Railway,” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Siberian_Railway [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Conlin, G.R. Bird, Railway Heritage and Tourism. (Channel View Publications, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Camargo, C. G. Garza, M. Morales, Railway Heritage and Tourism (Channel View Publications, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Lana Fraga, M. P. de Sequeira Santos, S. de Castro Ribeiro, Railway Heritage and Tourism (Channel View Publications, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- In Search of the Blue Agave Tequila and the Heart of Mexico, “Visiting Tequila Country,” http://www.ianchadwick.com/tequila/visiting.htm. [Google Scholar]
- S. Berger, J. Golombek, C. Wicke, Industrial Heritage and Regional Identities (Oxon, Routledge, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wenzhuo, Research on possible ways of conservation and sustainable development for Yangpu industrial heritage in Shanghai based on the historic urban landscape (HUL) approach- taking Yangpu Riverside Southern- Section Core Zone as an example. Master of Science Dissertation (Tongji University, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jelen, Czech J. Tour 7, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Association of Siamese Architects under Royal Patronage, “Conservation Directory,” http://asaconservationaward.com [Google Scholar]
- The Association of Siamese Architects under Royal Patronage, http://asaconservationaward.com/index.php/2016-06-13-15-21-44/building-2554/407- hang-chat-mae-tha-mae-chang-pang-puai-and-kaeng-luang-railway-station-buildings [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.