E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Urban Environmental Planning|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- D.O. Shvidkovsky, The ideal city of Russian classicism. Denis Didro and the culture of his era (pp. 162-214, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- PSZRI, 2nd collection, Part 1, 22, No. 21515, 699-700, St. Petersburg (1847) [Google Scholar]
- Map from the Royal National Library, Stockholm, Sweden (1704) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vasiliev, Tsarskoye Selo “Sign” (Ill., p. 32, ANO “St. Petersburg Center for Humanitarian Programs”, St. Petersburg, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yakovkin, History of Tsarskago Village. Part 1 (pp. 47-48, St. Petersburg, 1829) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Makarov, A.N. Petrov, Gatchina (Ill., p. 304, 2nd ed., Rev. and add., Publ. Sergey Khodov, St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Materials about the cities of the Court Department: City Pavlovsk and Manor Strelno (p. 60, Type. Department of Udelov, St. Petersburg, 1882) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurbatov, Pavlovsk. Artistic and historical essay and guide (Ill., p. 18, 2nd ed., Publ. Communities of St. Eugenius of the Red Cross, St. Petersburg) [Google Scholar]
- N. Belekhov, A. Petrov, I. Starov, Materials for the study of creativity (Ill., p. 178, Academy of Architecture of the USSR, Moscow, 1950) [Google Scholar]
- Hundred service of L.-G. Hussars of His Majesty’s Regiment. Historical essay (p.41, Type. Partnership “Public benefit”, St. Petersburg, 1875) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Klavina, Temples of the St. Petersburg Diocese (Ill., p. 200, St. Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Historical and statistical information about the St. Petersburg diocese, 10, 138-139, St. Petersburg (1885) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Kulyakhtina, East. Gatchina through the centuries magazine, 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Petrova, The city of Gatchina in the projects of architects of the XVIII - XIX centuries. From the collection of the State Museum-Reserve “Gatchina” (pp. 25-28, St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vokhonovsky, Historical and literary journal, 54, 900-906, St. Petersburg (1893) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Popovitsky, P.P. Soikin, Orthodox Russian Convent. A full illustrated description of all Orthodox Russian monasteries in the Russian Empire and Mount Athos (p. 193, Publishing House P.P. Soykina, St. Petersburg, 1909) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Akulova, Bulletin of the Belgorod State Technological University, 4, No. 8, 91-98 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Sementsov, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, No. 5 (70), 26-49, SPbGASU (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Sementsov, N.A. Akulova, Urban construction and Architecture, 9, No. 2, 118-127, Samara State Technical University (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Baranovsky, Vyritsa under the tsar. Country Petersburg (p. 308, 2nd ed., Island, St. Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yearbook of the Society of Architects-Artists, issue 5, pp. 109-112 (1910) [Google Scholar]
- Yearbook of the Society of Architects-Artists, issue 7, 98-102 (1912) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Tokareva, Leningrad panorama, No. 8, 33-35 (1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.