E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Urban Environmental Planning|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- Resolution adopted by the General Assembly 25 September 2015, 70/1. Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development, https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/index.php?menu=2361 [Google Scholar]
- City Building Code of the Russian Federation, N 190-FZ (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of 28.06.2014 N 384-FZ Technical regulations on the safety of buildings and structures [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for drawing up schemes for integrated use of underground space in large and major cities, https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data2/1/4294851/4294851114.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the complex development of underground space in large cities, https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data1/45/45107/ [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Russian Federation of 21.02.1992 N 2395-1 «On subsoil» [Google Scholar]
- Civil code of the Russian Federation» (part one) from 30.11.1994 N 51-FZ, [Google Scholar]
- Land code of the Russian Federation» from 25.10.2001 N 136-FZ [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, A. Parriaux, The Joint HKIE-HKIP Conference on Planning and Development of Underground Space, 53–60 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard GOST R 1.2-2016, http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=OTN&n=11617#09966478158386016 [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Belyaev, Economics of construction and environmental management 2(67), 27-34 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Code of Russian Federation Regulations CR 42 [Google Scholar]
- Resolution Of the government of the Russian Federation of 16.02.2008 N 87 2 [Google Scholar]
- Russia's construction industry development strategy until 2030, http://stroystrategy.ru/#docs [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.