E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Built Environment and Architecture|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- S. V. Sementsov, Urban development of St. Petersburg in the XVIII - early XXI century. The development of the territories near the Neva river before the foundation of St. Petersburg. The development of St. Petersburg in the XVIII century (SPb., SPbGASU, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Sementsov, S. G. Golovina, The history of the development of structures of buildings of historical residential development using the example of St. Petersburg (SPb., SPbGASU, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Mangushev, A. I. Osokin, Geotechnics of St. Petersburg (SPb., ASV, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- E. Vozniak, A. Butyrin, E3S Web of Conferences 91, 05016 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199105016 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Stolpiansky, Old Petersburg. The history of building materials (Petersburg, 1915) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Punin, Architecture of St. Petersburg in the mid-XIX century (Lenizdat, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Code of state improvement rules. Code of railway, construction and fire institutions and rules, 177-258 (St. Petersburg, 1842) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Sokolov, Course of civil architecture (SPb., 1883) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. De Rochefort, Illustrated Boundary position. The allowance for the preparation and verification of estimates, design and execution of work (SPb., 1913). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ya Burak, Technical examination of residential houses of the old development (Stroyizdat, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- 2nd international conference on green building, materials and civil engineering, GBMCE 2013 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chang, J. Zhao, Ekoloji 28(107), 3375-3382 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Khairi, A. Jaapar, Z. Yahya, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 271(1) (2017). DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/271/1/012030 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kozlova, Journal of Architecture and Urbanism 42(1), 52-62 (2018). DOI:10.3846/jau.2018.1842 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.