E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Built Environment and Architecture|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- G. N. Zakharyants, G. A. Inozemtsev, P. V. Semerin, Rostov-on-Don, Rostov n/D, Rostizdat (1949) [Google Scholar]
- O.H. Khalpakhchyan, The architecture of the Nakhichevan-on-Don (1988) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Esaulov, V. A. Chernitsyna, Architectural chronicle of Rostov on Don, 288 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ilyin, History of the city of Rostov-on-Don (1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Esaulov, Rostov Architect Nikolai Sokolov 2 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Esaulov, Architecture of the South of Russia: from history to modernity. Essay. Monograph, 568 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Esaulov, PhD Thesis, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Voloshinova, The crossroads of centuries. The fate of streets, squares, and architects (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lobzhanidze, G.F. Laptev, Travel through the old Rostov (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ivanova-Ilicheva, Rationalistic trends in the architecture of the cities of the Lower Don and the Azov region of the second half of the XIX-early XX centuries: on the example of Taganrog, Rostov-on-Don and Nakhichevan-on-Don (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Milja Penić, Golovina Svetlana, Vera Murgul, Procedia Engineering, 117, (2015), 883-890, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2015.08.165 [Google Scholar]
- Cemil Akcay, Baris Sayin, Baris Yildizlar, Construction and Building Materials, 132, 1 Pages 383-394 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.12.002 [Google Scholar]
- Hülya Yüceer, Journal of Cultural Heritage, Volume 13, Issue 4, 419-425 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.culher.2011.12.002 [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Baranovskiy, Anniversary collection of information about the activities of former students of the Institute of Civil Engineers (Construction school) 1842-1892 (1893) [Google Scholar]
- Retro-Style. “Major repairs of the cultural heritage object of Federal significance “Martyn Brothers House”. Repair and restoration work and adaptation to modern needs” (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.