E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Built Environment and Architecture|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- N.V. Murashova, Hundred noble estates of the St. Petersburg province: historical reference (SPb., Choice, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Barsova, Manor parks of the Leningrad region and the principles of their use. Dis cand. arch. (Leningrad, LISI, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Guseva, PhD Thesis (SPb., SPbGASU, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Isachenko, Interconnection of natural and cultural complexes of noble estates and landscape. Dis geogr. Sciences (St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Litvintseva, The formation of rural noble estates of the Novgorod province of the late XVIII - XIX centuries. Dis cand. architecture (SPb, SPbGASU, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kozyreva, Bulletin of civil engineers 1(54), 5-11 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Ya. Tikhomirov, Architecture of Manors near Moscow (Moscow, Gosstroyizdat, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- No. 3890. 1722, January 24. Table of ranks of all ranks, Military, State, and Courtiers, which are of a certain class (SPb, Typ. of the II Department of Her Imperial Majesty Chancery, 1830) [Google Scholar]
- No. 17906. April 1797 5. Establishment of the Imperial Family (SPb, Typ. of the II Department of Her Imperial Majesty Chancery, 1830) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Schubert, Military topographic map of the Russian Empire. 3 versts in 1 inch. (1855) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sementsov, N. Akulova, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research 324, 425-433 (AtlantisPress, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Jenkins, Land Use Policy 73, 73-83 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Matthews, D. Grant-Smith, Cities 62, 152-158 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grbić, A. Čučaković, B. Jović, M. Tripković, Journal of Cultural Heritage 18, 366-369 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hartmann, International Encyclopedia of Human Geography (Second Edition), 369-372 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. O. G. Stendebakken, E. R. Grytli, N. O. E. Olsson, Procedia Economics and Finance 21, 23-31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gil-Mastalerczyk, R. Gil, Procedia Engineering 161, 1230-1234 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.