E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Agriculture and Biotechnologies|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- A.A. Zhuchenko, The resource potential of grain production in Russia (theory and practice, 1109 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Moiseev, AIC Development 7 (46), 139-144 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gulyaev, A.P. Dubinin, Breeding and seed production of field crops with the basics of genetics (1969) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Dzhamirze, N.V. Ostapenko, et al., RUDN, 180-182 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Zelensky, M.I. Chebotarev, E.I. Trubilin, et al., Rice. New rice varieties and energy-saving technologies for its cultivation in Krasnodar region (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Smetanin, V.A. Dzyuba, A.I. Aprod, Methods of experimental work on breeding, seed production and quality control of rice seeds (1972) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methods of field experiment 416 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Sheudzhen, T.N. Bondareva, Methodology of agrochemical research and statistical evaluation of their results: textbook, 2-nd ed. revised and completed 664 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ostapenko, The choice of the best rice in a competitive test based on the analysis of quantitative traits: Ph.D (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Vorobyov, M.A. Skazhennik, et al., Rice growing 3-4 (28-29), 6-12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Dzhamirze, T.N. Lotochnikova, et al., International scientific and practical conference of young scientists and graduate students, 22-27, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.