E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- L. Li, D. Wang, C. Li , D. Jiang and Z. Ping. Design and Experimental Optimization of Combined-type Ration Mixer of Drum and Blade. Nongye Jixie Xuebao Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 48(10) 67 (2017) https://DOI: 10.6041/j.issn.1000-1298.2017.10.008 [Google Scholar]
- V. Teruchcov, A. Cupschev, V. Konovalov and Yu. Rodionov Modeling and force analysis of drum devices based on the geometry of the material segment IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1278 012012 (2019) doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1278/1/012012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Emeljanova, A. Anishchenko and O. Dobrohodova. Means to enhance operating efficiency of the means to enhance operating efficiency of the concrete mixer trucks with the purpose of highly-homogeneous concrete mix. Preparation Int. J. of Eng. and Technol. 7/3 102 (2018) https://DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i3.2.14383 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Vyakaranam, B.K. Ashokan and J.L. Kokini. Evaluation of effect of paddle element stagger angle on the local velocity profiles in a twin-screw continuous mixer with viscous flow using Finite Element Method simulations. Journal of Food Engineering 108(4), pp. 585-599 (2012) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2010.12.001 [Google Scholar]
- O. Celik and C. Bonten. A novel experimental setup for characterization of polymer blends in single-screw extruders. AIP Conference Proceedings 2055, 020008 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5084809 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Kearns Ingredient consideration, preparation of feeds, selection of extrusion equipment and automatic controls for extrusion of pet and aquatic feeds Int. Symp. on Animal and Aquaculture Feedstuffs by Extrusion Technology/Int. Seminar on Advanced Extrusion Technology in Food Applications (Sao Paulo, Brazil) (1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Habchi, A. Ghanem, T. Lemenand, D. Della Valle, and H. Peerhossaini. Mixing performance in Split-And-Recombine Milli-Static Mixers – A numerical analysis Chemical Engineering Research and Design pp. 298-306 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cherd.2018.12.010 [Google Scholar]
- S. Soni, L. Sharma, P. Meena, S. Roy and K.D.P. Nigam. Compact coiled flow inverter for process intensification Chemical Engineering Science 193, 312-324 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2018.09.008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Yaraghi, M. Ebrahimi, F. Ein-Mozaffari and A. Lohi. Mixing assessment of non-cohesive particles in a paddle mixer through experiments and discrete element method (DEM) Advanced Powder Technology 29(11), pp. 2693-2706 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apt.2018.07.019 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ebrahimi, A. Yaraghi, F. Ein-Mozaffari and A. Lohi. The effect of impeller configurations on particle mixing in an agitated paddle mixer Powder Technology 332, pp. 158-170 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2018.03.061 [Google Scholar]
- A. Chupshev, V. Konovalov and M. Fomina Optimization in work modeling of a mixer IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1084 012010 (2018) doi :10.1088/1742-6596/1084/1/012010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chupshev, V. Teryushkov, V. Konovalov, A. Mishanin, V. Novikov and M. Fomina. Functional model of energy consumption for mixing with a vertical paddle mixer IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 403 012102 (2019) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/403/1/012102 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chupshev, V.V. Konovalov and S.S. Petrova. Optimization of mixer parameters to minimize mixing energy consumption. Bulletin of Samara State Agricultural Academy. 3. pp.72-76. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chupshev, V.V. Konovalov and V.P. Teryushkov. Influence of blade diameter and number on mixture unevenness and mixing power consumption. Vestnik of federal state educational establishment of higher professional education "Moscow state agroengineering university named after V.P. Goryachkin". 2 (27). pp. 132-133. (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.