E3S Web Conf.
Volume 164, 2020Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering 2019 (TPACEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Materials for Energy and Environment|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- Federal Law of Russian Federation No. 123-FZ (2008) [Google Scholar]
- The SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering (NFPA, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- International Standard ISO 23932 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Wade, S.J. Callaghan, G.S. Strickland, A.F. Bennett, Investigation of Methods and Protocols for Regulating the Fire Performance of Materials with Applied Fire Retardant Surface Coatings, http://www.firesciencereviews.com/content/2/1/4 [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Lataille, Fire protection engineering in building design (Elsevier Science, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode guidance paper l (concerning the construction products directive - 89/106/EEC) (Brussels, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- International Standard DIN EN 13501-1-2019 [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of Russian Federation No. 184-FZ (2002) [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Government of Russian Federation No. 304-r (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of Russian Federation No. 294-FZ (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Administrative regulations of the Ministry of the Russian Federation No. 644 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 86 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 845 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of of Russian Federation No. 412-FZ (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abdrashitova, Technical regulations as the basis for the single policy in the field of compliance with product quality requirements in Russian Federation 3, 21-25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kashui, Materials of the I Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference, 45-48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Generozova, Materials of Russian scientific conference with international participation, 315-318 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Strekalev, E. Mizina, T. Borovikova, T. Egorova, What you need to know when buying fire-fighting technical products, http://www.secuteck.ru/articles2/firesec/chto-nuzhno-znat-pri-pokupke-pozharno-tehnicheskoy-produktsii [Google Scholar]
- S. Gryaznov, A. Dymkov, A. Starostin, Civil Protection Strategy: Issues and Research, 7.2(13), 70-82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Markeev, S.S. Voevoda, D.A. Korolchenko, Oil Industry 9, 83-85 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Iu. Polandov, D. Korolchenko, MATEC Web of Conferences 106, 01040 (2017) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710601040 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Korolchenko, V. Kholshchevnikov, MATEC Web of Conferences 106, 01038 (2017) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710601038. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.