E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geology, Mapping, and Remote Sensing|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- HE Dengfa, WU Songtao, ZHAO Long, et al. Sedimentary tectonic setting and evolution of the Permian-Triassic surround the mahu Sag[J]. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 2018, 39(01) : 35-47. [Google Scholar]
- TANG Yong, XU Yang, LI Yazhe, et al. Sedimentary model and exploration significance of large shallow water retreating fan delta in Mahu sag[J]. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 2018, 39(01) : 16-22. [Google Scholar]
- LU Xinchuan, SHI Ji'an, GE Bing, et al. Characteristics of the Upper Wuerhe Formation glutenite reservoir in the Middle-Bearing-Wuba area of the northwestern margin of the Junggar Basin[J]. Lithologic Reservoirs, 2012, 24(06) : 54-59. [Google Scholar]
- DU Hongling, XU Jiangwen, LI Wei, et al. Development and deepening of benefit development of tight glutenite reservoirs in Xinjiang oilfield-Practice and reflection on integration of geological engineering in Mahu area[J]. China Petroleum Exploration, 2018, 23(02) : 15-26. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Qihong. Study on the method for determining the nozzle size after fracturing [D]. Southwest Petroleum University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Feng, CHEN Xiaoming, HONG Jiangling, et al. Study on optimization of backflow system after low permeability reservoir in Xinjiang[J]. Geology and Prospecting, 2019, 55(02) : 622-629. [Google Scholar]
- GUO Jianchun, WANG Xingwen, ZHAO Jinzhou, et al. Analysis of pressure drop analysis model considering the compressibility of jet and fracturing fluids[J]. Drilling & Production Technology, 2004, 27(5) : 24-30. [Google Scholar]
- AI Chi, ZHANG Yonghui, ZHAO Wanchun, et al. Study on proppant recirculation in fracturing fluid returning process[J]. Oil Drilling & Production Technology, 2012, 34(02) : 70-73. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Junchen, PENG Huan, GAO Xinping, et al. Experimental study on settlement of volumetric fracturing proppant in seam[J]. Drilling & Production Technology, 2019, 42(05) : 39-42+8. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Tingxue, YAN Yun, ZHANG Shaoli, et al. Dynamic optimization method for the diameter of the nozzle during the back-discharge after hydraulic fracturing[J]. Petroleum Drilling Techniques, 2008, 36(2) : 55-59. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Liangtian, SUN Meixia, LIU Yaoxu, et al. Application of reservoir numerical simulation in fracturing design of Shuanghe Oilfield[J]. Fault Block Oil and Gas Field, 2001, 8(1) : 59-61. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Tingxue, WANG Xugang, GUAN Wenlong, et al. A new model for pressure drop analysis under forced closed conditions of cracks[J]. Journal of Petroleum, 2003, 24(1) : 78-81. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Shicheng, WANG Hongxun. Numerical calculation of hydraulic fracturing design [M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1998: 48-78. [Google Scholar]
- YUAN Wen-yi, XIE Jian-li, YIN Shu-li, et al. Evaluation of the conductivity of mixed proppant induced by slug [J]. Fault Block Oil and Gas Field, 2009, 16(6) : 121-125. [Google Scholar]
- LI Tiancai, GUO Jianchun, ZHAO Jinzhou. Research and application of proppant recirculation and sand production control in fracturing gas wells[J]. Journal of Xi'an Shiyou University: Natural Science Edition, 2006, 21(3) : 44-47. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Donglin, ZHANG Baoying, TAN Mingwen, et al. New development of proppant reflow control technology [J]. Natural Gas Industry, 2006, (01) : 101-103+167-168. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yonghui. Study on proppant recirculation during fracturing fluid returning process [D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Xiang. Research on the mechanism of fracturing fluid returning and its backflow control during crack closure[D]. Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Institute of Fluid Flow Mechanics), 2004. [Google Scholar]
- WU Yahong, WEN Qingzhi, ZHANG Lingxiao, et al. Control optimization on proppant spiting [J]. Fault-Block Oil & Gas Field, 2012, 19 (5) : 662-665. [Google Scholar]
- HU Jinghong. Fracturing fluid backflow model and its application [D]. Chengdu: Southwest Petroleum University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.