E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geology, Mapping, and Remote Sensing|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- SUN Jun. (1999) Rheological behavior of geomaterials and its engineering applications. Beijing : China Architecture and Building Press.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Jun. (2007) Rock rheolodical mechanics and its advance in engineering applications. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 26(6): 1081-1106.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HUNSCHE U, SCHULZE O. (1993) Effect of humidity and confining pressure on creep of rock salt. The Mechanical Behavior of Salt of the Third Conference. Germany: Trans. Tech. Publications, 237-248. [Google Scholar]
- MARANINI E, BRIGNOLI M. (1999) Creep behaviour of a weak rock : experimental characterization. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., 36(1): 127-138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YANG C.H, DAEMEN J.J.K., YIN J.H. (1999) Experimental investigation of creep behavior of salt rock. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., 36(2): 233-242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Y.S, XIA C.C. (2000) Time-dependent tests on intact rocks in uniaxial compression. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci, 37(3): 467-475. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAN Qingzhong GAO Yanfa. (2005) Experimental study on creep properties of rocks under stepwise loading. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 27(11): 1273-1276.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XU Weiya, YANG Shengqi, YANG Songlin, et al. (2005) Investigation on triaxial rheological mechanical properties of greenschist specimen(I): experimental results. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 26(4): 531-537. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.