E3S Web Conf.
Volume 165, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Civil Architecture and Energy Science (CAES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electrical and Power Engineering|
|Published online||01 May 2020|
- Zhang, D., Johnson, E.A. (2014) Substructure identification for plane frame building structures. Eng. Struct., 60: 276-286. [Google Scholar]
- Alvandi, A., Cremona, C. (2006) Assessment of vibration-based damage identification techniques. J. Sound Vib., 292: 179-202. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, Y.J., Cheng, L., Wu, Z.Y., Yam, L.H. (2007) Development in vibration-based structural damage detection technique. Mech. Syst. Signal Process., 21: 2198-2211. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, W., Qiao, P. (2011) Vibration-based damage identification methods: a review and comparative study. Struct. Health Monit., 10: 83-111. [Google Scholar]
- Jahangiri, M., Najafgholipour, M.A., Dehghan S.M., Hadianfard, M.A. (2019) The efficiency of a novel identification method for structural damage assessment using the first vibration mode data. J. Sound Vib., 458: 1-16. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, H., Wu, C. (2009) Development of scanning damage index for the damage detection of plate structures using modal strain energy method. Mech. Syst. Signal Process., 23: 274-287. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, M., Shenoi, R.A., Cox, S.J. (2009) Experimental validation of modal strain energies based damage identification method for a composite sandwich beam. Compos. Sci. Technol., 69: 1635-1643. [Google Scholar]
- Seyedpoor, S.M., Yazdanpanah, O. (2014) An efficient indicator for structural damage localization using the change of strain energy based on static noisy data. Appl. Math. Model., 38: 2661-2672. [Google Scholar]
- Vo-Duy, T., Ho-Huu, V., Dang-Trung, H., Nguyen-Thoi, T. (2016) A two-step approach for damage detection in laminated composite structures using modal strain energy method and an improved differential evolution algorithm. Compos. Struct., 147: 42-53. [Google Scholar]
- Dewangan, P., Parey, A., Hammami, A., Chaari, F., Haddar, M. (2020) Damage detection in wind turbine gearbox using modal strain energy. Eng. Fail. Anal., 107: 104228. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, Z.Y., Law, S.S., Zhang, L.M. (1998) Structural damage localization from modal strain energy change. J. Sound Vib., 218: 825-844. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, H.Y., Li, Z.L. (2011) Two-stage multi-damage detection method based on energy balance equation. J. Nondestruct. Eval., 30: 186-200. [Google Scholar]
- Dempster, A.P. (1967) Upper and lower probabilities induced by a multivalued mapping Ann. Math. Statist., 38: 325-339. [Google Scholar]
- Shafer, G. (1976) A mathematical theory of evidence (Princeton University Press, Princeton). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.