E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- G.I. Rudko, F.M. Isataeva, V.S. Portnov, Geological and economic assessment of mineral reserves of Kazakhstan: an international aspect, Kazakhstan Industry 3, 104 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ABB, Online Analyzer SpectraFlow, ABB Schweiz, Baden-Dättwil (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Karanin, A. Nogarev, A. Shishkin, Ore quality control system at a mining and processing plant. Standards and Quality 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Ishmetyev, A.V. Romanenko, A.I. Usherov, Z.G. Salikhov, A.V. Lednov, Production and analytical complex for continuous measurement of the chemical composition of materials in a stream in a metallurgical and mining industry. Information and control systems in industry 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Zhumagulov, A.K. Tuleshov, Yu.M. Drakunov, Computer modeling and control system for X-ray radiometrical well-logging unit, in World Congress on Engineering (London, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Yefimenko, O.S. Yefimenko, V.S. Portnov, A.D. Mausymbaeva, On-line nuclear-geophysical technologies for controlling the quality of ores supplied to the Zhezkazgan concentration plant, in 8th scientific readings in memory of Yu.P. Bulashevich, Institute of geophysics, UB RAS, Ekaterinburg, 14-18 September 2015, vol. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Thermo Scientific, CBX-M Online PGNAA Elemental Analyser (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Sodern, Neutron Elemental Analysis (2011), http://www.sodern.com/sites/en/ref/Neutron-elemental-analysis_33.html. Accessed 25 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- N. Battalgazy, N. Madani, Categorization of Mineral Resources Based on Different Geostatistical Simulation Algorithms: A Case Study from an Iron Ore Deposit. Natural Resources Research 28(4), 1329–1351 (2019). doi:10.1007/s11053-019-094749 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.