E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- H.S. Kalda, R. Patereck, Prospects for using solar energy in European countries. Scientific works – Technological safety 121(134), 53 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Hetun, V.O. Kosheva, Special Aspects of Climatic Zonation of Ukrainian Territories for the Best Location of Energy-Efficient Constructions. Applied Geometry and Engineering Graphics 91, 109 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Benseddik, A. Azzi, A.K. Allaf, R. Khanniche, Investigation of solar air collector with offset strip fin absorber plate for drying agricultural products under different climates of Algeria, in 3rd International Conference on Control, Engineering & Information Technology (CEIT), 2015 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Alkilani, K. Sopian, M.A. Alghoul, M. Sohif, M.H. Ruslan, Review of solar air collectors with thermal storage units. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15(3), 1476 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karthikeyan, A. Manikandan, A.V. Gokilan, K. Elavarasan, Experimental and Theoretical analysis on Thermal Performance of a Solar Air Dryer using Different Absorber Plates. Journal of Applied Science and Computations 5(9), 436 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mehla, A. Yadav, Experimental analysis of thermal performance of evacuated tube solar air collector with phase change material for sunshine and off-sunshine hours. International Journal of Ambient Energy 38(2), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Pramanik, S.S. Sahoo, R.K. Swain, T.P. Mohapatra, A.K. Srivastava, Performance Analysis of Double Pass Solar Air Heater with Bottom Extended Surface. Energy Procedia 109, 331 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhu, Y. Diao, Y. Zhao, C. Ma, Performance evaluation of a novel flat-plate solar air collector with micro-heat pipe arrays (MHPA). Applied Thermal Engineering 118, 1–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Prasad, M.K. Sahu, Entropy generation and thermodynamic analysis of solar air heaters with artificial roughness on absorber plate. Archives of thermodynamics 38(3), 23–48 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zheng, H. Zhang, S. You, Y. Fu, Experimental Investigation of the Transpired Solar Air Collectors and Metal Corrugated Packing Solar Air Collectors. Energies 10(3), 302–314 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bennamoun, An Overview on Application of Exergy and Energy for Determination of Solar Drying Efficiency. International Journal of Energy Engineering 2(5), 184–194 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dvoretskyi, A. Kazmina, Passive and Active Solar Heating Systems for Detached Houses. MOTROL 11A, 145–151 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Zaitsev, A. Luzhanskaya, Aerodynamics of Air and Heat Curtain for Industrial Buildings and Structures. MOTROL 11A, 173–177 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shapoval, O. Vozniak, Improving the Effectiveness of Solar Heating Systems with FlatPlate Collectors. MOTROL 12C, 204–210 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhelykh, O. Dzeryn, N. Spodyniuk, Energy Effective Combined Heating Systems of Factory Building. MOTROL 14(6), 13–19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Reysa, DIY Solar Air Heating Collectors: Pop Can vs. Screen Absorbers (2015), https://www.builditsolar.com/Experimental/PopCanVsScreen/PopCanVsScreen.htm. Accessed 18 Dec 2019 [Google Scholar]
- G. Reysa, Solar Air Heating Collector Testing – Which DIY Solar Collectors Perform the Best? (2015).https://www.builditsolar.com/Experimental/AirColTesting/Index.htm. Accessed 18 Dec 2019 [Google Scholar]
- G. Reysa, Performance Test of a Solar Air Heating Collector Using an Aluminum Downspout Absorber (2015), https://www.builditsolar.com/Experimental/AirColTesting/DownSpoutCol/110511TestDSCol/110511DSColTest.htm. Accessed 18 Dec 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Comparing Solar Air Heater Designs & Performance, http://stonehavenlife.com/comparing-solar-air-heater-designs-performance. Accessed 18 Dec 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.