E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- Ukaz Prezidenta Ukrainy “Pro tsili stalogo rozvytku ukrainy na period do 2030 roku” (The Decree by the President of Ukraine “On the aims of sustainable development of Ukraine within the period till 2030” (Kyiv, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Transforming our world: the 2030 agenda for sustainable development (United Nations), https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/index.php?page=view&type=111&nr=8496&menu=35. Accessed 15 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- G. Michelsen, S. Burandt, A decade of progress on education for sustainable development reflections from the UNESCO Chairs Programme (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dai-Ling Chen, Developing critical thinking through problem-based learning. An action research for a class of media literacy, Dissertation, Durham University, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Deutsch Lehren Lernen (2019), https://www.goethe.de/ins/ua/de/spr/unt/for/gia/dll.html. Accessed 10 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Project New Generation School Teachers (2019), http://www.britishcouncil.org.ua/en/teach/projects/presett. Accessed 10 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bello, S. Johnson, Role of ICT in managing higher education for sustainable development. Makerere Journal of Higher Education 3(1) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mondal, J. Mete, ICT in Higher Education: Opportunities and Challenges. Bhatter College Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies II (2012), http://bcjms.bhattercollege.ac.in/ict-in-higher-education-opportunities-and-challenges/. Accessed 15 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Sevcikova, Integrating technology into TEFL training, in Using action research to explore technology in language teaching: international perspectives (Aston University, Australia, 2016), p. 45 [Google Scholar]
- O. Goncharova, T. Konovalenko, Metodychna pidgotovka maibutniogo vchytelia do navchannia angliiskoi movy (Future teacher’s training for teaching English language) (Melitopol, 2019), pp. 169–220 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Symonenko, N.V. Zaitseva, V.V. Osadchyi, K.P. Osadcha, E.O. Shmeltser, Virtual reality in foreign language training at higher educational institutions. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2547, 37–49 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.