E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- L.P. Borisova, V.V. Koval, V.D. Muzhaylo, Functioning and development of the system of resource saving in the conditions of social transformations. Azov Economic Bulletin 3, 23–27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Lysyuk, O.E. Volchkov, The urgency of using solid household waste as an energy resource. Economic innovations 64, 48–54 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Tsymbalyuk, O.A. Gavrilchak. Ecological safety of Ukraine (2011), http://vnu-mi.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post_4854.html. Accessed 29 Sep 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorova, A. Pavlychenko, O. Borysovs’ka, The study of ecological state of waste disposal areas of energy and mining companies, in Mining of Mineral Deposits (CRC Press, 2013), pp. 169–171. doi:10.1201/b16354-30 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Zaverukha, V.V. Serebriakov, Yu.A. Skyba, Osnovy ekolohii (Karavela, Kyiv, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Law of Ukraine “On Waste” (Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Bulletin, 1998, No. 36-37, Article 242; (2002), No. 31, Article 214; (2010), No. 10, Article 107; (2011) 23, Art. 160) [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Trush, M.V. Andriyenko, G.A. Lomovskyh, Formation and realization of the common environmental policy of the European Union in the conditions of modern integration processes. State Building 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2020), http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Accessed 2 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Main Department of Statistics in Khmelnytskyi Oblast (2020), http://www.km.ukrstat.gov.ua. Accessed 22 Jan 2020 [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine, Waste generation and management in 2017: Express issue (2017), https://ukrstat.org/en/express/expr2017/05/109w.zip. Accessed 21 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Geyets et al, Models and methods of socioeconomic forecasting (Inzhek, Kharkiv, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Geyets, T.S. Klebanova, O.I. Chernyak, V.V. Ivanov, N.A. Dubrovina, A.V. Stavitsky, Models and methods of socio-economic forecasting (Inzhek, Kharkiv, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Malei, A.O. Klyuchka, Concerning the Development of a Modern Waste Management System in Ukraine, in Environmental Management in the General Management System: Proceedings of the Thirteenth Annual All-Ukrainian Scientific Conference, Sumy, April 17-18, 2013, ed. by O.M. Telizhenko (SSU, Sumy, 2013), pp. 91–94 [Google Scholar]
- A. Antonets, D. Plyatsuk, Analysis of informationanalytical systems development of environmentally dangerous situation modeling. Technology audit and production reserves 6(2(26)), 8–12 (2015). doi:10.15587/2312-8372.2015.56800 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.