E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- K. Schwab (ed.), The Fourth Industrial Revolution (World Economic Forum, Cologny/Geneva, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ivanov, Modeling Company Sales Based on the Use of SWOT Analysis and Ishikawa Charts. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2422 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Lysenko, V. Petrenko, O. Bogatov, V. Skobelev, Reytingovoye upravleniye ekonomicheskimi sistemami (Yugo-Vostok, Donetsk, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Helman, Ye. Makazan, A. Buriak, Personnel development as pledge of the success of enterprise, Bulletin Zaporizhzhia national university. Economic sciences 3 (2019). doi:10.26661/2414-0287-2019-3-43-18 [Google Scholar]
- Br.E. Becker, M.A. Huselid, Strategic Human Resources Management: Where Do We Go from Here? Journal of Management 32, 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Huselid, The Impact of Human Resource Management Practices on Turnover, Productivity, and Corporate Financial Performance. Academy of Management Journal 38, 3 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pfeffer, J.F. Veiga, Putting People First for Organizational Success, Academy of Management Executive 13, 2 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Br.E. Becker, M.A. Huselid, D. Ulrich, Six Key Principles for Measuring Human Capital Performance in Your Organization (working paper, School of Management and Labor Relations, Department of Human Resources Management, Rutgers, State University of New Jersey, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Briscoe, R.S. Schuler, L. Claus, International Human Resource Management, 3rd edn. (Routledge, New York, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Schuler, P.S. Budhwar, G.W. Florkowski, International Human Resource Management, in Handbook for International Management Research, ed. B.-J. Punnett, O. Shenkar (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gottwald, Universes of Fuzzy Sets and Axiomatizations of Fuzzy Set Theory. Part I, Model-Based and Axiomatic Approaches. Studia Logica 82, 211–244 (2006). doi:10.1007/s11225006-7197-8 [Google Scholar]
- D. Mukhamediyeva, Razrabotka nechetkikh modeley zadach prinyatiya resheniy (Developing of Fuzzy Models of Decision-making Tasks). (Palmarium Academic Publ., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Siler, J. Buckley, Fuzzy Expert Systems and Fuzzy Reasoning (Wiley Interscience, Birmingham, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.