E3S Web Conf.
Volume 166, 2020The International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 April 2020|
- K. Nuri, Dissertation, Technische Universität Berlin, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Tesch, A.S. Brillinger, in Business Model Innovation in the Era of the Internet of Things, ed. by J.F. Tesch (Springer, Cham, 2019), pp. 67–86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Batocchio, A. Ghezzi, A. Rangone, A method for evaluating business models implementation process. J. Bus. Proc. Manag. 22, 712–735 (2016). doi:10.1108/BPMJ-08-2015-0117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alexa, Business Model Evaluation – A Conceptual Approach. Rev. of Econ. and Busn. Stud. 14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Horal, V. Shyiko, O. Yaroshenko, Modeling break-even zone using the integral methods. Paper presented at the 6th International conference on strategies, models and technologies of economic systems management, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Bukovel, 24-25 October 2019 [Google Scholar]
- V.Ie. Bakhrushyn, Methods of data analysis (KPU, Zaporizhzhia, 2011), pp. 157–191 [Google Scholar]
- V. Pliuta, Comparative multivariate analysis in economic research: taxonomy and factor analysis methods (Statystyka, Moskva 1980), p. 151 [Google Scholar]
- Official site PJSC “Ukrtransnafta”, http://www.ukrtransnafta.com. Accessed 25 Feb 2020 [Google Scholar]
- P. Velardi, A. Cucchiarelli, M. Petit, A taxonomy learning method and its application to characterize a scientific web community. IEEE transact. on know. and date engineer. 19(2), 180–191 (2007). doi:10.1109/TKDE.2007.21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Maedche, V. Pekar, S. Staab, in Web Intelligence, ed. by N. Zhong, J. Liu, Y. Yao (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2002), pp. 301–319 [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, W.S. Lee, Web taxonomy integration through co-bootstrapping. Paper presented at the 27th annual international ACM SIGIR conference on research and development in information retrieval, University of Sheffield, UK, 25-29 July, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- P. Cimiano, A. Hotho, S. Staab, Comparing conceptual, divisive and agglomerative clustering for learning taxonomies from text. Paper presented at the 16th ECAI, Artificial Intelligence Research Institute, Valencia, Spain, 22-27 August 2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.