E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- S. Wang, Y. Peng, Natural zeolites as effective adsorbents in water and wastewater treatment, Chem Eng J, 156 (2010) 11-24. [Google Scholar]
- K. Suzuki, Y. Tanaka, K. Kuroda, H. Dai, Y. Fukumoto, T. Yasuda, M. Waki, Removal and recovery of phosphorous from swine wastewater by demonstration crystallization reactor and struvite accumulation device, Bioresour Technol, 98 (2007) 1573-1578. [Google Scholar]
- X. Yan, C. Zhu, B. Huang, Q. Yan, G. Zhang, Enhanced nitrogen removal from electroplating tail wastewater through two-staged anoxic-oxic (A/O) process, Bioresour Technol, 247 (2018) 157-164. [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Gerba, W.Q. Betancourt, M. Kitajima, C.M. Rock, Reducing uncertainty in estimating virus reduction by advanced water treatment processes, Water Res, 133 (2018) 282-288. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Babatsouli, I. Palogos, E. Michalodimitraki, C. Costa, N. Kalogerakis, Evaluation of a MBR Pilot Treating Industrial Wastewater with a High COD/N Ratio, J Chem Technol Biot, 90 (2015) 26-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Choi, A.H. Lee, S.M. Lee, Comparison between a moving bed bioreactor and a fixed bed bioreactor for biological phosphate removal and denitrification, Water Sci Technol, 65 (2012) 1834. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hultberg, L.E. Olsson, G. Birgersson, S. Gustafsson, B. Sievertsson, Microalgal growth in municipal wastewater treated in an anaerobic moving bed biofilm reactor, Bioresour Technol, 207 (2016) 19-23. [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Shin, W.S. Shin, Y.H. Kim, M.H. Han, S.J. Choi, Application of a combined process of moving-bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) and chemical coagulation for dyeing wastewater treatment, Water Sci Technol, 54 (2006) 181-189. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kaindl, Upgrading of an activated sludge wastewater treatment plant by adding a moving bed biofilm reactor as pre-treatment and ozonation followed by biofiltration for enhanced COD reduction: design and operation experience, Water Sci Technol, 62 (2010) 2710-2719. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.