E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- Kizilaslan, M.A., Demirel E., Aral, M.M. Efficiency Enhancement of Chlorine Contact Tanks in Water Treatment Plants: A Full-Scale Application. Processes 7, 551 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., Tejada-Martínez, A.E., Zhang, Q. Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes Simulation of the flow and tracer transport in a multichambered ozone contactor. J. Environ. Eng. 139, 450–454 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Angeloudis, A., Stoesser, T., Falconer, R.A. Predicting the disinfection efficiency range in chlorine contact tanks through a CFD-based approach. Water Res. 60, 118–129 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G., Lin, B., Falconer, R.A. Modelling disinfection by-products in contact tanks. J. Hydroinformatics 2, 123–132 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., Tejada-Martínez, A.E., Zhang, Q., Lei, H. Evaluating hydraulic and disinfection efficiencies of a full-scale ozone contactor using a RANS-based modeling framework. Water Res. 52, 155–167 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Angeloudis, A. Contact Tank Design Impact on Process Performance. Environ. Model. Assess. 563–576 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, D., Stoesser, T., Kim, J.H. Modeling aspects of flow and solute transport simulations in water disinfection tanks. Appl. Math. Model. 37, 8039–8050 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- OpenFOAM The OpenFOAM Foundation. OpenCFD Ltd Bracknell UK. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Vieira, P., Coelho, S.T., Loureiro, D. Accounting For The Influence Of Initial Chlorine Concentration, TOC, Iron And Temperature When Modelling Chlorine Decay In Water Supply. J. Water Supply Res. Technol. AQUA. 53, 453–467 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clark, R.M. Modeling Inactivation of Giardia. J. Environ. Eng. 116(5), 837–853 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amy, G.L., Chadik, P.A., Chowdhury, Z.K. Developing Models for Predicting Trihalomethane Formation Potential and Kinetics. J. Am. Water Work. Assoc. 79, 89–97 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aral, M.M., Demirel, E., A Multi-Chamber SlotBaffle Contact Tank Design; European Patent Office: EP 3 339 252 A1, Munich, Germany. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency. Disinfection profiling and benchmarking guidance manual. Appendix A Rep. No. EPA 816-R-03-004 EPA Cincinnati, USA. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Aral, M.M.; Demirel, E. Novel slot-baffle design to improve mixing efficiency and reduce cost of disinfection in drinking water treatment. J. Environ. Eng. 143, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Demirel, E., Aral, M.M. An efficient contact tank design for potable water treatment. Tech. J. 29, 8279–8294 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Demirel, E., Aral, M.M. Unified analysis of multichamber contact tanks and mixing efficiency based on vorticity field. part I: Hydrodynamic analysis. Water. 8, 495 1-21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Demirel, E., Aral, M.M. Unified analysis of multichamber contact tanks and mixing efficiency based on vorticity field. part II: Transport analysis. Water. 8, 537, 1-17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.