E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- Andriesse W and Van Mensvoort M 2006 Acid sulfate soils: distribution and extent Encyclopedia of Soil Science 1 14-9 [Google Scholar]
- Chittamart N, Tawornpruek S, Ketrot D, Aramrak S, Chittanukul K and Sattapun R 2018 Utilization of Nabentonite to Improve pH-buffering Capacity of Acid Sulfate Soils in Natural Gas Transmission Pipeline Rights-of-Way, Thailand. In: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science: IOP Publishing) p 012023 [Google Scholar]
- Borch T, Kretzschmar R, Kappler A, Cappellen P V, Ginder-Vogel M, Voegelin A and Campbell K 2010 Biogeochemical redox processes and their impact on contaminant dynamics Environ Sci Technol 44 15-23 [Google Scholar]
- Janjirawuttikul N, Umitsu M and Tawornpruek S 2011 Pedogenesis of acid sulfate soils in the lower central plain of Thailand Int. J. Soil Sci. 6 77-102 [Google Scholar]
- Chittamart N, Suddhiprakarn A, Kheoruenromne I and Gilkes R J 2010 Layer-charge characteristics of smectite in Thai vertisols Clays Clay Miner. 58 247-62 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.