E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- A. Jain, S. Siddique, T. Gupta, S. Jain, R. K. Sharma, and S. Chaudhary, “Fresh, Strength, Durability and Microstructural Properties of Shredded Waste Plastic Concrete, ” Iran. J. Sci. Technol. Trans. Civ. Eng., vol. 43, pp. 455–465, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Soroushian, J. Plasencia, and S. Ravanbakhsh, “Assessment of reinforcing effects of recycled plastic and paper in concrete, ” ACI Mater. J., vol. 100, no. 3, pp. 203–207, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique, “Properties of concrete incorporating high volumes of class F fly ash and san fibers, ” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 37–42, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. N. Chan and X. Ji, “Water sorptivity and chloride diffusivity of oil shale ash concrete, ” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 177–183, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- J. Pinto et al., “Corn cob lightweight concrete for nonstructural applications, ” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 34, pp. 346–351, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Topçu and M. Canbaz, “Effect of different fibers on the mechanical properties of concrete containing fly ash, ” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1486–1491, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique, “Utilization of waste materials and byproducts in producing controlled low-strength materials, ” Resour. Conserv. Recycle., vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Nair, K. S. Jagadish, and A. Fraaij, “Reactive pozzolanas from rice husk ash: An alternative to cement for rural housing, ” Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 1062–1071, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. van de Lindt, J. A. H. Carraro, P. R. Heyliger, and C. Choi, “Application and feasibility of coal fly ash and scrap tire fiber as wood wall insulation supplements in residential buildings, ” Resour. Conserv. Recycle., vol. 52, no. 10, pp. 1235–1240, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Wong, S. Zahi, K. O. Low, and C. C. Lim, “Fracture characterisation of short bamboo fibre reinforced polyester composites, ” Mater. Des., vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 4147–4154, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- O. Karahan and C. D. Atiş, “The durability properties of polypropylene fiber reinforced fly ash concrete, ” Mater. Des., vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 1044–1049, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. Younsi, P. Turcry, E. Rozire, A. Aït-Mokhtar, and A. Loukili, “Performance-based design and carbonation of concrete with high fly ash content, ” Cem. Concr. Compos., vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 993–1000, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Elfordy, F. Lucas, F. Tancret, Y. Scudeller, and L. Goudet, “Mechanical and thermal properties of lime and hemp concrete (‘hempcrete’) manufactured by a projection process, ” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 2116–2123, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Mohammed and O. C. Fang, “Mechanical and durability properties of concretes containing papermill residuals and fly ash, ” Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 717–725, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- F. Aslani, G. Ma, D. L. Yim Wan, and G. Muselin, “Development of high-performance self-compacting concrete using waste recycled concrete aggregates and rubber granules, ” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 182, pp. 553–566, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Wong, K. H. Mo, S. P. Yap, U. J. Alengaram, and T. C. Ling, “Potential use of brick waste as alternate concrete-making materials: A review, ” J. Clean. Prod., vol. 195, pp. 226–239, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- E. Tugrul Tunc, “Recycling of marble waste: A review based on strength of concrete containing marble waste, ” J. Environ. Manage., vol. 231, pp. 86–97, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.