E3S Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20202020 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 April 2020|
- M. S. Correia. Sustainability. International Journal of Strategic Engineering, 2 29–38 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Hicks, A. Levine, A. Agrawal, X. Basurto, S. J. Breslow, C. Carothers, P. S. Levin. Engage key social concepts for sustainability. Science, 352 38–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Boscherini, D. Chiaroni, V. Chiesa, F. Frattini. How to integrate open and closed innovation. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 16 226 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Herzog, J. Leker. Open and closed innovation – different innovation cultures for different strategies. International Journal of Technology Management, 52 322 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Leminen, T. Turunen, M. Westerlund. The Grey Areas Between Open and Closed in Innovation Networks. Technology Innovation Management Review, 5 6–18 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Singh, A. Trivedi. Sustainable green supply chain management: trends and current practices. Competitiveness Review, 26 265–288 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Mathur, A. Berwa. Sustainable competitiveness: redefining the future with technology and innovation. Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, 7 290–306 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Januškaitė, L. Užienė. Intellectual Capital as a Factor of Sustainable Regional Competitiveness. Sustainability, 10 4848 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Vyakina. Social and environmental aspects of economic security as part of the sustainable development concept. National Interests: Priorities and Security, 14 2259–2276 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Leydesdorff, I. Ivanova. “Open innovation” and “triple helix” models of innovation: can synergy in innovation systems be measured? Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, 2 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Vanhaverbeke. Rethinking Open Innovation Beyond the Innovation Funnel. Technology Innovation Management Review, 3 6–10 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lloret. Modeling corporate sustainability strategy. Journal of Business Research, 69 418–425 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Monfaredzadeh, U. Berardi. Beneath the smart city: dichotomy between sustainability and competitiveness. International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development, 6 140–156 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. López-Gamero, J. F. Molina-Azorín. Environmental Management and Firm Competitiveness: The Joint Analysis of External and Internal Elements. Long Range Planning, 49 746–763 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Delfau. Knowledge Management and Integrated Water Resource Management: Types of Knowledge and Key Considerations for its Management. New Water Policy and Practice, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Q. Grafton, L. R. Little. Risks, Resilience, And Natural Resource Management: Lessons from Selected Findings. Natural Resource Modeling, 30 91–111 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. McAdam, M., K. Debackere. Beyond “triple helix” toward “quadruple helix” models in regional innovation systems: implications for theory and practice. R&D Management, 48 3–6 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Halibas, R. Ocier Sibayan, R. Lyn Maata. The Penta Helix Model of Innovation in Oman: An HEI Perspective. Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management, 12 159–174 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Widowati, G. Ginaya, G.N. N. Triyuni. Penta helix model to develop ecotourism. International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 3 31–46 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.