E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- D.Q. Binh (ed.). Report on prospective setting of lead-zinc, gold and accompanying minerals in Phia Da Na Cang area. Vietnam Institute of Geosciences and Mineral resources (in Vietnamese) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Kazdan. Prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits. Nedra Publishers, Moscow (in Russian) (1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Phu (ed.). Report on exploration of lead zinc deposit in Ban Lim area, Thai Hoc village, Bao Lam district and Son Lo village, Bao Lac district, Caobang province. Dong Bac Geological Division (in Vietnamese) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.Q. Tri (ed.). Report on prospective evaluation of lead-zinc ores in Ban Lim Phi Dam area, Caobang Bac Kan province. General Department of Geology and Minerals of Vietnam (in Vietnamese) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Pogrebiski. Prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits. Nedra Publishers, Moscow (in Russian) (1973) [Google Scholar]
- K. Saikia, B.C. Sarkar. Exploration drilling optimisation using geostatistics: a case in Jharia Coalfield, India. Applied Earth Science, vol. 115, No. 1, 13-25 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Vietnam Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. Decision of Promulgating the Regulation on classification of solid-mineral deposits and resources (Number: 06/2006/QD-BTNMT), Hanoi, June 07, 2006 (in Vietnamese) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.W. Wellmer. Statistical evaluations in exploration for mineral deposits. Springer Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Printed in Germany (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.