E3S Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2020II International Conference Essays of Mining Science and Practice
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 May 2020|
- Act No. 44/1988 Coll., about protection and utilization of mineral resources (Mining Act) as amended [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 114/1948 Coll., about nationalization of some other industrial companies [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 100/1945 Coll., Decree of the President of the Republic about nationalization of mines and certain industrial enterprises [Google Scholar]
- Bech, J., Bini, C., & Pashkevich, A. M. (2017) Assessment, Restoration and Reclamation of Mining Influenced Soils. Academic Press. ISBN: 9780128095881 [Google Scholar]
- Coppin, N. J. & Bradshaw, D. A. (1982) Quarry Reclamation: Establishment of Vegetation in Quarries and Open Pit Non-metal Mines. London: Mining Journal Books [Google Scholar]
- Green, E. J. (1992) A User Guide to Pit & Quarry Reclamation in Alberta. Alberta: Reclamation Research Technical Advisory Committee [Google Scholar]
- Kim, M. S., Park, M. J., Yang, J. H., Lee, S. H. (2019) Human Health Risk Assessment for Toxic Trace Elements in the Yaro Mine and Reclamation Options. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2019, 16 (24), art. no. 5077, doi: 10.3390/ijerph16245077 [Google Scholar]
- Laska, S. M. & Ireland, W. A. (2019) A Conceptual Planning Framework to Improve Integration of Reclamation with Site Remediation. Ecological Restoration, 2019, 37 (4), pp. 263-272, doi: 10.3368/er.37.4.263 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Notice of intent according to § 6 of Act No. 100/2001 Coll. (as amended by Act No. 93/2004 Coll. and by Act No. 163/2006 Coll.), on Environmental Impact Assessment in the scope of Annex 3 fot the purposes of the screening procedure Liquidation I. Phase of Brickyard Vazany in the mineral deposit Vazany [Google Scholar]
- Plan of Reclamation and Remediation of Territory Affected by Mining in Mineral Deposit Vazany. Olomouc: Bansky inzenyring, s.r.o., 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Stys, S. (1981) Reclamation of Areas Affected by Mining and Quarrying. Praha: SNTL. [Google Scholar]
- Vrablikova, et al. (2009) Methodology of Territorial Revitalization for Economic, Social and Environmental Development in the Affected Regions. Usti nad Labem: Jan Evangelista Purkyne University. Project WD-44-07-1 – Dilci cil – DC003 [Google Scholar]
- Wong, M. H. (1999) Remediation and Management of Degraded Lands. London: CRC Press [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.