E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- A. P. Khaustov, M. M. Redina., Geochem. Int., 55(1), 98-107 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Khaustov, M. M. Redina., E.V. Yakovleva, Geoecology. Eng. geology, hydrogeology, geocryology, 3, 3-17 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Khaustov, M. M. Redina., E.V. Yakovleva, E3S Web of Conferences, 98, 01027 (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Oborin, Oil polluted biocenoses (formation processes, scientific bases of recovery, medical and ecological problems) (Perm state University, Perm, 2008) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- OECD Environment, Health and Safety Publications, Series on Testing and Assessment, No. 27, (Environment Directorate, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Yakovleva, D. N. Gabov, V. A. Beznosikov et al., Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds, 37(2-3), 203-218 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.