E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- IPCC. 2018: Summary for Policymakers. In: Global warming of 1.5 °C. An IPCC Special Report on the impacts of global warming of 1.5 °C above pre-industrial levels and related global greenhouse gas emission pathways, in the context of strengthening the global response to the threat of climate change, sustainable development, and efforts to eradicate poverty (World Meteorological Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gataulin, Verkhnechetvertichnye of adjournment of the west bank of the Yamal Peninsula: abstract. yew. … edging. geol. the miner. Sciences, (Leningrad, 1988) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Trofimov, Yu.B. Badu, V.G. Kudryashov, N.G. Firsov, Yamal Peninsula (engineering-geological sketch) (Moscow university, Moscow, 1975) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Willis, D. Roemmich, & B. Cornuelle, J. of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 109, 12 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Shirokov & A. A. Vasiliev, Natural Resource Management, GIS & Remote Sensing, 1(1), 21-27 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vasilyev, G.E. Oblogov, I.D. Streletskaya, R.S. Shirokov, Kriosfera Zemli, 12(5), 36 (2018) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- The report “About strategic estimates of effects of climate changes in the next 10–20 years for the environment and economy of the Union State”, considered at meeting of Council of ministers of the Union State on October 28, 2009. URL: http://126.96.36.199/pub/get-file.aspx?OT=DocumentFile&PN=DocFile&ID=7b95ca54-5132-46e6-b06f-467b294961f6&CT=application/msword&FN=REPORT [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.