E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- EEA, The European Environment. State and outlook. (European Environmental Agency, Copenhagen, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bica. Remediation of contaminated sites. (Orizonturi Universitare, Timisoara, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bica, D. Gaitanaru, Solving Environmental Problems Through the Understanding of Risk and Environmental Processes: International Workshop (Institute of International Health, Michigan State University, Technical University of Civil Engineering, Bucharest, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Algreen, Guideline for application of Tree Coring as an initial screening tool for typical pollutants in the subsurface, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Algreen, St., Trapp, Guideline for application of Tree Coring as an initial screening tool for typical pollutants in the subsurface (TIMBRE, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Dobson, A.J. Moffat. Waste Manag. and Res., 13, 579-600 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- N. Fatin-Rouge, Feasibility of specific soil washing with recycled solutions (SSWRS) for the removal of selected metals and organic compounds from contaminated soil and mathematical model to assess pollutant transfer by SSWRS (TIMBRE, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Martac, Comparative study of site investigation approaches and potential in situ remediation techniques: model-assisted evaluation of advantages and uncertainties (TIMBRE, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- US-Environmental Protection Agency, Innovative Treatment Technologies: Annual Status Report (Eighth Edition), 542-R96-010 (EPA, 1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.