E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- S.G. Lucas, S. Shen, The Permian chronostratigraphic scale: history, status and prospectus (Geological Society, London 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Ozhgibesov, R.J. Kaffi, Tectonics and palaeogeography of the Main Permian Field and the Perm Basin of the Colorado-Mexican Paraplatform in Modeling of geological systems and processes (Perm State Univ, Perm, 1996) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- International Chronostratigraphic Chart. Version 01/2020. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Benton, A.G. Sennikov, A.J. Newell, Proceedings of the Geologists’ Ass., 121, 313-318 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Collie, J. Diemer (eds), Murchison’s wanderings in Russia. His geological exploration of Russia in Europe and the Ural Mountains, 1840 and 1841 (British Geological Survey, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Murchison, E. de Verneuil, A. von Keyserling. The Geology of Russia in Europe and the Ural Mountains (V.1 London, V.2 Paris, 1845). [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Scotese, R.P. Langford, The Permian of Northern Pangea, volume 1, Paleogeography, Paleoclimates, and Stratigraphy, 3-19 (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Davydov, B.F. Glenister, C. Spinosa, S.M. Ritter, V.V. Chernykh, B.R. Wardlaw, W.S. Snyder, Episodes 21(1), 11–18. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- The Sakmarian-base GSSP has been formally ratified (International Commission on Permian stratigraphy newsletter, 2018-08-25, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Three GSSP markers settled down in the Guadalupe National Park (International Commission on Permian stratigraphy newsletter, 2013-07-21, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Voronov, Zh.A. Chistyakova, S.P. Stenno (eds.). List of the specially protected and recommended natural territories of the Perm Region as of July 1, 1988 (Perm State University, Perm, 1989). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Buzmakov (ed.) Atlas of protected areas of the Perm Region (Aster, Perm, 2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Buzmakov, A.A. Zaitzev, P.Yu. Sannikov, Voprosy stepevedenia, 15. 55-58 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Tchaikovsky (ed.) Geological Monuments of the Perm Region. (Mining Institute of the Ural Branch of the RAS, Perm, 2009) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Sannikov, S.A. Buzmakov. Prospects for the development of protected areas network of Perm Region. (Perm State University, Perm, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.Yu. Ponomareva, A.S. Alekseev, T.N. Isakova, O.L Kossovaya, Middle Urals. Carboniferous and Permian marine and continental successions. Field Trip Guidebook of XVIII International Congress on the Carboniferous and Permian, 36-47 (Aster, Perm, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Naugolnych, Geological Monuments of the Perm Region. Encyclopedia, 146-196 (Mining Institute of the Ural Branch of the RAS, Perm, 2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Zhuzhgova, G.Yu. Ponomareva, D.S. Aristov, S.V. Naugolnykh. Chekarda is a location of fossil insects and plants from the Permian period. Monograph on the geology; paleobotany and paleoentomology of Chekarda (Perm State University Press, Perm, 2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Tchudinov. Early Terapsids (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Chuvashov, V.A. Chermnykh, V.I. Kopnin, V.P. Ozhgibesov, P.A. Sofronitsky. Permian System: guides to geological excursion in the Uralian type localites. (University of South Carolina, Columbia, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.