E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- A.N. Volichev, Tr. Vseros. Institute of helminthol., 39, 55-64 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Arkhipov, O.A. Zeynalov, L.M. Kokorina, D.A. Avdanina, S.V. Likhotina, Russian Veterinary Journal, 2, 26-30 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Guzeeva, The role and place of rare helminthiases in parasitic pathology in Russia (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Kotelnikov, Helminthological studies of animals and the environment, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Erofeeva, O.V. Maslennikova, Modern problems of science and education, 3, 573 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Shishkanova, Toxocariasis in the south of Russia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Okoshi, M. Usui, Jpn. J. Vet. Sci, 30, 151-166 (1968) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Erofeeva, O.V. Maslennikova, Hygiene and sanitation, 8, 897-902 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Maslennikova, V.V. Erofeeva, Modern problems of science and education, 5, 683 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Severtsev, A.O. Vereshchagin, A.D. Poyarkov et al., Problems of research of a domestic dog: Materials of a meeting, 95-114 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Methods of sanitary-parasitological research (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.