E3S Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2020Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management: Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Environmental Safety (APEEM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 May 2020|
- World Health Organization. Preventing disease through healthy environment: Towards an estimate of the environmental burden of disease. Available online: http://www.who.int/quantifying_ehimpacts/publications/preventingdisease/en/index.html. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Anil, Environment and ecology, 23-36 (New Age International (P) Ltd., New Delhi, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Klabunde, Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts, 56-62. (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Human physiology, 32-45. (Wikibooks contributors, 2006) Available online: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Human_Physiology [Google Scholar]
- E. Bharucha, Textbook for environmental studies for undergraduate courses, 35-48 (University Grants commission, New Delhi, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Baidaulet, S.T. Tuleuhanov, N.T. Ablaikhanova, A. Ydyrys, A. Baishanbo, Int. J. of Biology and Chemistry, 10(1), 42-49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.