E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Clean Energy|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- Makris, C., Galiatsatou, P., Tolika, K., et al., 2016, Climate change effects on themarine characteristics of the Aegean and Ionian Seas, Ocean Dynamics, 66, 1603-1635. [Google Scholar]
- Onea, F., Rusu, E., 2018, “Sustainability of the Reanalysis Databases in Predicting the Wind and Wave Power along the European Coasts”, Sustainability 2018, 10(1), 193. [Google Scholar]
- Onea, F, Ciortan, S; Rusu, E., 2017, Assessment of the potential for developing combined wind-wave projects in the European nearshore, Energy & Environment Volume: 28, Issue: 5-6 Pages: 580-597 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Onea, F; Rusu, L. 2019, Evaluation of some State-Of-The-Art Wind technologies in the Nearshore of the Black Sea. Energies 2018, 11, 24-52. [Google Scholar]
- Onea, F, Rusu, E., 2016, Efficiency assessments for some state of the art wind turbines in the coastal environments of the Black and the Caspian seas, Energy Exploration & Exploitation Volume: 34 Issue: 2 Pages: 217-234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Colmenar-Santos A, Perera-Perez J and BorgeDiez D (2016) Offshore wind energy: A review of the current status, challenges and future development in Spain. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 64: 1-18 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rusu, E.; Onea, F., 2017 Joint Evaluation of the Wave and Offshore Wind Energy Resources in the Developing Countries, Source: Energies Volume: 10 Issue: 11 Pages: 20 Published: 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Raileanu, A. B.; Onea, F.; Rusu, E.; 215, Evaluation of the offshore wind resources in the European seas based on satellite measurements, Energy and Clean Technologies Pages: 227-234. [Google Scholar]
- Onea, F, Rusu, E., 2014, Wind energy assessments along the Black Sea basin, Meteorological Applications, Volume: 21 Issue: 2 Pages: 316-329. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Onea, F., Raileanu, A., Rusu, E., 2015, Evaluation of the Wind Energy Potential in the Coastal Environment of Two Enclosed Seas, Advances in Meteorology. [Google Scholar]
- European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), IFS Documentation – Cy31r1, Operational implementation. Part VII: ECMWF wave mode. European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, Shinfield Park, Reading, England (2006). [Google Scholar]
- P. Samuelsson, C.G. Jones, U. Willen, A. Ulerstig, The Rossby Centre Regional Climate model RCA3: model description and performance, Special issue on Regional climate studies using the SMHI-Rossby Centre models, Tellus 63A (No. 1) (Jan. 2011) 4-23. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Giorgetta, J. Jungclaus, C.H Reick, S. Legutke, et al., Climate and carbon cycle changes from 1850 to 2100 in MPI-ESM simulations for the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project phase 5, J. Adv. Model. Earth Syst. 5 (2013) 572-597. [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Moss, J.A. Edmonds, K.A. Hibbard, M.R. Manning, S.K. Rose, et al., The next generation of scenarios for climate change research and assessment, Nature 463 (No. 7282) (2010) 747-756. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stull R (2015) Practical Meteorology: an Algebra Based Survey of Atmospheric Science. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Rusu, E., 2019, Wind energy assessments in the Baltic Sea, past and future projections, 4th Conference on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems – SDEWES Conference, 1–6 October, 2019 Dubrovnik, Croatia SDEWES2019. 390 [Google Scholar]
- Rusu, E., Rusu, L., 2019, Evaluation of the wind power potential in the European nearshore of the Mediterranean Sea, 4th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2019), Coimbra, Portugal, April 5-7, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ganea, D., Amorţilă, V., Mereuţă, E., Rusu, E., 2017, A Joint Evaluation of the Wind and Wave Energy Resources Close to the Greek Islands, Sustainability Journal, Special Issue Wind Energy, Load and Price Forecasting towards Sustainability, 2017, 9(6). [Google Scholar]
- Rusu, E., 2019, A 30-year projection of the future wind energy resources in the coastal environment of the Black Sea, Renewable Energy, Volume 139, pp. 228-234 [Google Scholar]
- Diaconita, A, Onea, F, Rusu, E., 2019, An Evaluation of the Wind Energy in the North Sea Coast, Mechanical Testing and Diagnosis ISSN 2247–9635, 2019 (IX), Volume 1, pp. 1722. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.