E3S Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research (ICACER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structural Analysis and Assessment|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- C.M. Ramirez, A.B. Liel, J. Mitrani-Reiser, et al: Earthquake Engng Struct Dyn 41, 7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Cornell, H. Krawinkler: PEER Center News 3 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Haselton, C.A. Goulet, J. Mitrani-Reiser, et al: PEER Report, UC Berkeley (2008) [Google Scholar]
- FEMA P58. Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cardone, G. Perrone: J EARTHQ ENG, 21 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cardone, T.J. Sullivan, G. Gesualdi, et al: Earthquake Engng Struct Dyn, 46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Qiao: Research on seismic fragility and bracing configuration of RC frame structure using componentperformance-based methodology. PhD Thesis, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE/SEI 41-13: Seismic evaluation and retrofit rehabilitation of existing building. American Society of Civil Engineers, USA (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Zhou, X.L. Han, J. Ji, et al: The Open Civil Engineering Journal, 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- GBT 18208.4-2011: Earthquake field workpart 4: direct earthquake loss evaluation. Standards press of China, Beijing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GB 50011: Code for seismic design of buildings, Architecture Industry Press, Beijing (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Qiao, X.L. Han, K.M. Zhou, et al: Steel Compos Struct, 23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.