E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- GOST R 52892-2007 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- OSM Blasting Perfomance Srtandards. 30 Sec. 816.67 [Google Scholar]
- BS 7385-2:1993 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- DIN 4150-3:1999 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Novinkov, S.I. Protasov, A.S. Gukin, Proc. of 7-th World conference on explosives and blasting, II (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Novinkov, S.I. Protasov, P.A. Samusev, A.S. Gukin, J. of Mining Sc. 51, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-1-3:2005 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-1-4:2005 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Baron, V.A. Belin, M.I. Gannopolsky, Guidelines for the determination of safe distances in the manufacture of blasting operations on the earth’s surface. Guidelines for determining the radii of hazardous zones of seismic activity of blasts, conducted on the Earth’s surface (Nedra, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Jensen and others. Final Report N408741, US Dept. of Interior, Bureau of Mines (1979) [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Faris. ASCE, 1, 159-160 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.H. Dowding, Blast vibration monitoring and control (Springer, Berlin, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Draper, H. Smith, Applied regression analysis (Springer, Berlin, 1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.