E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- I. Kudryashova, M. Venger, N. Zakharova, E3S Web Conf., 105, 02005 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bufetova, World of economics and management, 17:4, 42-157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Miheeva, Region: Economics and Sociology, 2, 86-112 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Alekseev, New science: strategies and vectors of development, 1:3, 175-177 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Voronin, V. Pestov, V. Trojnina, Eсonominfo, 1-2, 28-31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kuchina, A. Tashhev, Bulletin of SUSU. Economics and Management, 11:2, 42-47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Trushina, News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal, 1, 95-102 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Egorova, P. Mar’in, Young scientist, 11.4:91.4, 95-98 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pett, N.R. Lackey, John J. Sullivan, Making sense of factor analysis: The use of factor analysis for instrument development in health care research (Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Krasnyanskiy, M. Revazov, The current state of the coal industry and prospects for innovative development (Mining Book,. Moscow: 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Plakitkina, Mining Industry Journal, 3, 16-21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Orehov, Anti-crisis model of Russian economy growth based on labour productivity improvement (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ponomarev, Coal of Kuzbass, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Karenov, G. Karenova, Problems of cost management at mining enterprises of Kazakhstan (CPI “Professional Education”, Karaganda, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Senkus, MIAB, 4, 43-48 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kharlampenkov, I. Kudryashova, issues of Social - Economic Development of Siberia, 1:35, 90-95 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Maev, N. Grashchenkova, Bulletin of Udmurt University. Series Economics and Law, 27:5, 39-47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. Magomedgadzhiev, Regional problems of transforming the economy, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Dynamics and forecast of world coal prices. URL: https://ugmk.com/analytics/surveys_major_markets/coal/ [Google Scholar]
- I. Tarazanov, Russian coal journal, 3:1116, 64-79 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Belyakova, N. Faskevich, A. Dulesov, issues of Social - Economic Development of Siberia, 4:34, 17-20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.