E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- S.K. Haldar, Mineral exploration: principles and applications (Elsevier, Oxford, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Sishi, A. Telukdarie, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 1, 201-205 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Rossi, C.V. Deutsch, Mineral Resource Estimation (Springer, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hengl, A Practical Guide to Geostatistical Mapping (University of Amsterdam, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Ma, Quantitative Geosciences: Data Analytics, Geostatistics, Reservoir Characterization and Modeling (Springer, Cham, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Australian Guidelines for the Estimation and Classification of Coal Resources: Guidelines Review Committee (AMEA, Adelaide, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fan, Theory of Errors and Least Squares Adjustment (Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Efremenkov, T.B. Rogova, S.V. Shaklein, V.A. Efremenkov, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 656, 012016 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- А. Kopytov, T. Rogova, S. Shaklein, Advances in Engineering Research, 176, 322-326 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Trushnikov, Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 22, 1, 239-244, (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.