E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovations in Mining Machinery|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- ITS 37-2017, Coal mining and preparation. Intr. 2018–06–01 (BAT Bureau, Мoscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Pontryagin, The mathematical theory of optimal processes (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Boltyansky, Mathematical methods of optimal control (Moscow, Nauka, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bellman, Dynamic Programming (Foreign Literature Publishing House, Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ko, T. Koseki, M. Miyatake, WIT transaction on the built Environment, 15, 103 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ghaviha, Energy Procedia, 75, 1913 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- С. S. Chang, S.S. Sim, IEE Proceedings-Electric Power Applications, 144, 65 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ivanov, N.V. Faldin, The theory of optimal systems of automatic control (Nauka, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Kositsyn, Method for determining the energy-efficient motion law of the electric bus when driving on an urban route (Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Мoscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Butarovich, B.B. Kositsyn, G.O. Kotiev, Trudy NAMI, 2, 269 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Savochkin, A.A. Dmitriev, Statistical dynamics of the transport tracked vehicles (Mechanical engineering, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Larin, The theory of motion of all-wheel drive vehicles (Bauman MSTU Publ., Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. L. Rozhdestvensky, K. Yu. Mashkov, Trudy MVTU, 390, 56-64 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Litvinov, Vehicle controllability and stability (Mechanical engineering Publ., Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Illarionov, Vehicle operating properties (Mechanical engineering Publ., Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Rotenberg, Automobile suspension Mechanical engineering Publ., Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Dubinkin, Mining Equipment and Electromechanics, 6, 8 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.