E3S Web Conf.
Volume 174, 2020Vth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||18 June 2020|
- S.A. Abdel, Modelling financial risk in open pit mine projects: implications for strategic decision-making (SAI of MM, London, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bertoli, S. Jackson, J. Vann, An overview of Geostatistical Simulation for Quantifying Risk (Geostatistical Assotiation of Australasia, Melbourn, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. McKelvey, G. Buenstorf, A. Broström, Innovation: Organization & Management. 20:1, 84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Davies, Potential problem analysis: A practical risk assessment technique for the mining industry (Mineral Economics Society of CIM, London, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Westland, Global Innovation Management: A Strategic Approach (Macmillan International Higher Education, New York, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Dohm Application of simulation techniques for combined risk assessment of both geological and grade model-an example (SAI of MM, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hoffecker. Local Innovation: what it is and why it matters for developing economies. D-Lab Working Papers: NDIR Working Paper 01 (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Granstrand, M. Holgersson, Technovation, 90, 91 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Xu, Y. Wu, T. Minshall, Y. Zhou, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 136, 208 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Isenberg and V. Onyemah, Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, 11:1-2, 60 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Haines, Technology Innovation Management Review. 6:6, 24 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VCI Mining Innovation: State of Play 2015 Survey – Methodology (VCI, Melbourne, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bathelt, P. Cohendet, S. Henn, L. Simon, The Elgar Companion to Innovation and Knowledge Creation (Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, Liverpool, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Heurberger, Risk analysis in the mining industry (SAI of MM, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Jager, Risk Management in Mining and Minerals Economics as well as Mineral Resource Management (University of Witwatersrand, Witwatersrand, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Macfarlane, Mineral Resource Management and Risk in Mine Project Analysis (University of Witwatersrand, Witwatersrand, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Garafonova, E3S Web Conf., 41, 04006 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Garafonova, Y. Lazarenko., E3S Web Conf., 134, 03011 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O O. Garafonova, Y. Lazarenko., E3S Web Conf., 134, 04042 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.