E3S Web Conf.
Volume 175, 2020XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference “State and Prospects for the Development of Agribusiness – INTERAGROMASH 2020”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||29 June 2020|
- K. Linz, G. Muller-Stievens, A. Zimmerman, Radical change in Business Model, Adaptation and survival in a competitive environment (Alpina Publisher, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Rochev, Information Technology. Analysis and Design of Information Systems (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Golitsina, I.I. Popov, N.V. Maksimov, Information Systems and Technologies. Tutorial (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Katalevskiy, A.Y. Ivanov, Modern Agrotechnologies, Economic and Legal and Regular Aspects (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Skhirtladze, Technological Process Automation (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Borodin, Automation of Technological Processes and Automatic Control Systems (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Ginis, Statistical Methods of Quality Control and Management, Applied Software (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Schildt, Java: A Beginner’s Guide (2014) [Google Scholar]
- А.K. Ershov, Quality Management (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Solonin, Control Charts Methods (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Maruseva, Modern Management, Classic and Applied Aspects (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kraev, Management Decision Making Methods (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Choi, C. Kim, J. Mater. Process Technol., 110 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Colombo, D. Ferretti, U. Cugini, Proceedings of international symposium on advanced geometric modelling for engineering applications, 2-15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. La Rocca, L. Krakers, M.J.L. van Tooren, Proceedings 9th symposium on multidisciplinary analysis and optimization, 2-13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.